Lost in Translation

How to Improve Communication

So much gets lost in communication, especially if you rely only on texts, email, and messages.

In fact, words are only 7% of all communication. The other 93% is vocal tonality and physiology.

If you're relying solely on texting and email for communication with your lady...DON'T. Don’t let technology screw up your love life!

Say what you mean and say it correctly in person when you can.

At the very least, call and actually speak to her on the phone. We convey so much through our manner of speaking and our body language. All that subtext can get lost in digital communications.

And take it from me, it will mess you up if you are not careful.

Go on, be strong!