I know, I know, it sounds weird, but it is actually very tasty and easy to make. I walk you through the simple steps to get a heart healthy breakfast on full of da flavaaaaa!!!
How to Make It
- Put a little of the olive oil from the tuna into a med-high heat nonstick pan.
- Add onions, and a little salt, sauté for a few minutes
- Add tomatoes and garlic, sauté for a few minutes
- Add tuna and warm up for a minute. Then remove to a plate.
- Add eggs to the pan. Allow them to set for abut 30 seconds before you pull the sides toward the middle allowing the runny eggs to cook.
- Once the omelette starts to firm up on top, add the onion tomato mixture.
- Grate Parmesan cheese on top.
- Fold the omelette over and serve.
Eat that bad boy!
And, as always, keep spicin' it up!